All purchases must be made through https://ebooks.heart.org/ in your device’s Internet browser. AHA eBooks CANNOT be purchased through the AHA eBook Reader App. All purchases made from https://ebooks.heart.org/ will sync to the AHA eBook Reader app on your mobile device or to the iPublishCentral Reader program on your desktop upon signing in.
Account credentials will be the same account on https://ebooks.heart.org/ and on your mobile device app. Be sure to use the same login information from the account you created with https://ebooks.heart.org/ to access your account in your mobile app and to ensure your purchases sync properly.
NOTE: Japanese, Korean and Polish eBooks will not appear in your Bookshelf while logged in to the eBookstore. They will appear once you have logged in to the iPublishCentral Reader application on your computer.
6. Tap on the eBook after it has completed downloading to view the eBook.
6. Tap on the eBook after it has completed downloading to read.
2. In the header, click on the button “Download App.” You will be redirected to a page with steps to download the iPublishCentral Reader application to your computer.
3. Click on the iPublishCentral Reader graphic below ‘Download’ and select ‘Install Now’.
4. Follow the prompts to install the software. Once it has successfully downloaded, click on the iPublishCentral Reader application icon to open the iPublishCentral Reader on your computer.
Note: If the login credentials are incorrect, then an error message will be displayed "Failed to Authenticate. Invalid Site Information".